Is it too early to say the 'C' word ........ No, ok! Then here it goes it's only 6 weeks and 4 days to go until Christmas! This year has flown by!
We usually shut for 2 weeks over the Christmas and new year period. Orders will still be able to be placed online whilst we are closed and will be processed when we return in January. Over the next few weeks we will put the dates on our website and will email our Christmas dates to our mailing list.
If you need any signs now, it's business as usual!
What have we been up to this month so far? Here are a few of the jobs we have been working on;
- Customised a number of A frames with different hazard warnings for an air handling company
- Customised some warning signs for a manufacturing firm
- Customised some 'stay put' fire action notices for a housing association
- Customised a sign for a property management agency for their reception
- Customised warning gate signs for our regular customer who maintains electronic gates
- Customised some parking signs for a property management agency
- Customised some warning labels
As well as processing all the stock orders.
Our bespoke signs normally have a turnaround of 2-3 working days. We ask our clients to provide us with a full spec and on receipt of payment we will send over the proofs for approval or to make changes. Once approval has been given from the client we will then go to print.