We often get asked to create bespoke signs for our clients which is something we enjoy doing.
Below are a few of the bespoke projects we have worked on in the last month.
- We have a gate company that needs warning signs and they want them customised with their company details. We have been supplying them regularly for 3 years now since they first opened and have been delighted to see them grow and prosper.
- This same company have recommended us to a roller shutter company and we too supply their customised warning signs.
- We have worked with a factory kitting out their signage including aisle signs suspended from the ceiling, reception signs, signs to fix to their skips and more.
- One of the hospitals in the midlands needed a large number of customised dry riser signs. We have previously supplied them with all their fire exit hanging signs and assembly point signs.
- A facility management company needs some fire action notices customised so they can put in some of the apartment blocks they manage.
- Large amount of bespoke labels for a water company whom order regularly with us.
We aim to please and follow the specs provided by the client providing them with proofs to approve or make changes. Once the client is happy with the proof we will then go to print. Our turnaround is usually 2-3 working days for bespoke signs once the client has approved the proof.