What a month! Considering we opened a few days later than normal after the New Year, January has been a fast and busy month.
Here are a few of the projects we have been working on in January as well as all the stock orders.
- Our relatively new 'Caution ice' floor stands have been a big hit given the recent spells of cold and icy weather.
- We've had a large project for a property company providing them with all the signage for a large apartment block. Many of the signs were bespoke and large signs.
- A water facilities management company needed thousands of customised labels.
- We've been restocking some of our regular customers sign supplies.
- We've been working on a large 2.5m x 1.5m sign for a housing association.
- We've helped kit out a customer that was subjected to flytipping - with a number of signs.
- A customer needed 500 bespoke signs made for their 'shutters' business and we have helped them with that.
- Bespoke signs were required for another property management company.
Whilst we sell a lot of health and safety signs and notices we can also offer a bespoke service. So if it's maintenance labels you want with your logo or company details we can help you with that. If you have specific wording you need on some signs we can help you with that. I guess what we are trying to say is let us know any signage or label requirements you have and we can help you!