What a month! Considering we opened a few days later than normal after the New Year, January has been a fast and busy month which is the way we like it.
Here are a few of the projects we have been working on in January as well as all the stock orders.
- Our relatively new 'Caution ice' floor stands have been a big hit given the recent spells of cold and icy weather. These Yellow A frames stand boldly highlighting the danger of ice. Are often used in car parks outside shops, buildings and quite often in school playgrounds.
- We've had a large project for a property company providing them with all the signage for a large apartment block. Many of the signs were bespoke and large signs. They provided us with a spec and we worked with them creating proofs and once approved by the customer we went to print.
- A water facilities management company needed thousands of customised labels. This is something we have been supplying them for a number of years.
- We've been restocking some of our regular customers sign supplies particularly the dry riser and stay put signs which are 2 of our most popular lines.
- We've been working on a large 2.5m x 1.5m sign for a housing association. This sign was to show which flats were on which floor. It was to be in photoluminescent too.
- We've helped kit out a customer that was subjected to flytipping - with a number of signs. They were so upset when they called us as the flytippers left this homeowner with thousands of pounds worth of rubbish to be removed. I've never had a customer on the phone in tears before and we quickly helped them out with signage and pointed them in the right direction of CCTV camera suppliers. They were so grateful of the help!
- A customer needed 500 bespoke signs made for their 'shutters' business and we have helped them with that. Proofs were created to meet the customers spec and once approved we went to print.
- Bespoke signs were required for another property management company who wanted their details and logo added to all the signage. That's no problem for us. All we ask is that the logos are provided to us in a vector format to give us a clear and sharp image we can use to enlarge or reduce to fit onto the sign.
Whilst we sell a lot of health and safety signs and notices we can also offer a bespoke sign service. So if it's maintenance labels you want with your logo or company details we can help you with that. If you have specific wording you need on some signs we can help you with that. I guess what we are trying to say is let us know any signage or label requirements you have and we can help you! You can reach us via live chat, the online contact us option, drop us an email or give us a call.