Almost a year on from the start of the pandemic and things have changed so much in the world. Restrictions, many people working from home and life itself is just so different. Hopefully now with the vaccination programme there is a glimmer of hope that we, as a country, could start to see a bit of normality resume in the coming months.
So what has MJN Safety Signs been up to in these last few weeks in addition to our stock orders? Here are a few of the projects we have been working on:
- We have created a number of welsh bespoke signs for a property management firm.
- We have increased our welsh range of signage on our website.
- We have supplied 100's more bespoke fire action notices in Welsh and English to a large housing association who we supplied a couple of months back.
- Provided bespoke signs for a property management company who needed customised CCTV signs for a site they manage.
- Provided an engineering firm with 1000's of bespoke signs for their factory.
- Bespoke Max height signs were produced for a property management company.
- A property management company that we supply signs to has switched over to us as their supplier of all their bespoke service labels as well so we've been busy recreating all their service labels for them.
- Photoluminescent bespoke fire action notices were created for a property management company who regularly use us for all their sites they manage.
We go the extra mile for our customers. Nothing is too much trouble and with bespoke signs in particular we will work with you through the proofs and will only print once you have given us the go ahead and are entirely happy with the proof.
We are always adding to our range of signs on our website.
If you have any signage requirements then either contact us on the live chat, drop us an email or give us a call and we will be able to help you.