Almost a year on from the start of the pandemic and things have changed so much in the world. Will we appreciate things more once the world gets back to some sort of normality? Will working from home be the new normal? Social distancing and mask wearing will that be a 'thing' now?
Restrictions, many people working from home and life itself is just so different. Hopefully now with the vaccination programme there is a glimmer of hope that we, as a country, could start to see a bit of normality resume in the coming months.
So what has MJN Safety Signs been up to in these last few weeks in addition to our stock orders? Here are a few of the projects we have been working on:
- We have created a number of welsh bespoke signs for a property management firm including 8 types of billingual fire action notices with over 200 of each being created.
- We have increased our welsh range of signage on our website to include social distancing signs, construction signs, and no smoking signs.
- We have supplied 100's more bespoke fire action notices in Welsh and English to a large housing association who we supplied a couple of months back. It's always great to have repeat customers!
- Provided bespoke signs for a property management company who needed customised CCTV signs for a site they manage.
- Provided an engineering firm with 1000's of bespoke signs for their factory.
- Bespoke Max height signs were produced for a property management company for a car park they oversee.
- A property management company that we supply signs to has switched over to us as their supplier of all their bespoke service labels as well so we've been busy recreating all their service labels for them.
- Photoluminescent bespoke fire action notices were created for a property management company who regularly use us for all their sites they manage. We also created signage advising which flats were on which floor along with directional arrows.
We go the extra mile for our customers. Nothing is too much trouble and with bespoke signs in particular we will work with you through the proofs and will only print once you have given us the go ahead and are entirely happy with the proof.
We like to think that our personal service, quality products and quick delivery gives us the edge on our competitors. Of course our prices are very competitive too!
We are always adding to our range of signs on our website so if there is anything you buy regularly or want to see added then drop us a message and let us know.
If you have any signage requirements then either contact us on the live chat, drop us an email or give us a call and we will be able to help you. Alternatively if you have a specification then just email it across to us and we can take a look and provide you with options and associated prices.