It's been a busy start to the month! just the way we like it! It's great to know that we are providing signage that helps businesses meet the legislative guidelines.
Here are a few of the bespoke projects have we have been working on this month.
- We have provided a housing association with 500 x A4 signs in 1mm rigid plastic Stay put fire action notices customised to feature their logo. We have provided signage for them multiple times so it's always great to see them come back for more. We also added an adhesive backing to ensure quick and easy fixing.
- We have provided another housing association with a number of A3 perspex signs identifying which flat is on which floor. We have already supplied them with a number of these for other buildings earlier in the year so it's great to have them come back for more.
- We have created 36 photoluminescent signs advising of floor numbers for another housing association. The customer wasn't sure on sizing so we gave them a few options based on projects we have carried out for other clients. They were thrilled with the finished products.
- We have provided a number of bespoke flat number signs for another housing association. The customer wanted these in a more prestige look and requested them in perspex and that was no problem for us to do.
- Provided a number of floor graphics for a distribution centre. There floor graphics are on anti-slip material. We can make them in squares or circles from 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm or even bigger.
- Provided a hotel with some entrance signs with their logo on it. We have been working with this hotel and in fact a number of hotels within the group and all their signage both inside and outsifde for a number of years. Always a pleasure to work with them.
Whilst we have a wide range of stock signs on our website we appreciate that sometimes our customers want their logo adding, they want completely customised signs, different sizes to what we have on our website, customised maintenance labels with their details and logo on it - and we can do all of that. Just drop us an email to email@example.com and we will be able to help you out. Just remember to let us know what size, which material, quantities and any wording, symbols or colour schemes you would like. If you have a spec just email it across to us.
Just a bit of friendly advice to keep in mind though:
Mandatory signs tend to be blue
Prohibition signs tend to be red (with black)
Warning signs tend to be yellow (with black)
Fire exit signage tends to be green
As well as these projects we have been providing a number of businesses, shops, restaurants, colleges, councils, universities, schools, facility management companies and housing associations with some of our stock signage.
If you need health and safety signs and notices then we can help you!