Signs for university
It may only be the 2nd week into September but it's been a busy few weeks.
- Helping a number of university accommodation sites with their signage to ensure they are ready for when the students arrive.
- Supplied bespoke warning gate signs to one of our regular customers.
- We've helped a hospital in the Midlands with lots of fire exit signs and they had specific sizing so we have made them bespoke to meet their needs.
- A nursery has asked for more bespoke signs to match some we did back in 2015.
- We've created a bespoke maximum height sign for a carpark and supplied them with a number of other signs.
- We've helped a number housing associations following some risk assessments they have had done.
- Created bespoke 'stay put' signs for a housing association who wanted their logo adding.
- As well as sorting out orders that have come through the website.
We like to think that we have most of the signs that customers need on our website and we offer a choice of materials and sizes. We appreciate that some customers may have specific wording, may want to add a logo, or just need a sign that's not necessarily health and safety related - that's no problem! At MJN Safety SIgns Ltd, nothing is too much trouble!
We offer a bespoke sign service and will work with you till you are happy with the proofs before finally printing the signs and getting them dispatched.
For bespoke signage please either fill in the form in the 'bespoke signage' tab on our website or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your requirements, please provide as much details as possible such as sizing, quantities, material, wording, colour and we can then provide you with a price.