Lock out kits
Every year a large number of workers are injured in industrial accidents resulting from the unexpected energisation, start up or release of stored energy. By ensuring that Lockout/Tagout procedures are followed the risk of such incident and accidents can be prevented.
lockout is a physical method of keeping equipment from being re-energised or guard adjacent unexpected movement, release of stored energy and the flow of gases and fluids.
Note that a tagout procedure should not be used without an appropriate lockout procedure as it doesn't the same measure of protection.
Only trained and authorised personnel are permitted to lock off equipment,
- 10 Station Lockout Station £160.00
- 48 Station Lockout Station £420.00
- 5 Station Lockout Station £108.00
- Adjustable gate valve lockout from £34.00
- Ball valve lockout from £16.00
- Butterfly valve lockout £59.99
- Do not close tie-on-tags £1.20
- Do not open tie-on-tag £1.20
- Do not operate Tie-on-tags £1.20
- Do not switch off tie-on-tags £1.20
- Do not switch on tie-on-tag £1.20
- Do not touch Tie-on-tags £1.20
- Do not use Tie-on-tags £1.20
- Electrical Lockout Kit from £81.00
- Electrical Lockout Kit 2 from £103.00
- Large Lockout Kit from £335.00
- Medium Lockout Kit from £172.00