Pack of 4 reuseable face masks
Pack of 4 re-useable facemasks
- Meets the highest non-medical European Safety Standards (AFNOR SPEC S76-001).
- Made from 2 layers of 100% organic cotton - all natural fibre and free of GMO
- Breathable and reuseable
- Water resistance barrier guaranteed to last 15 washes
- Treated to be anti-bacterial and anti-static
- One size
- Not for medical use
- Only wear your mask for up to 4 hours a day and then you will need to wash it in the washing machine before re-using.
Wash and reuse your mask by popping it in the washing machine on a 60 degree wash and make sure it runs for at least 30 mins then tumble dry for 20mins at 80 degrees rather than letting them dry in the air. They can even be ironed!
The mask is exclusively reserved for Non Sanitary Uses (UNS) and has been created in light of the COVID 19 health crisis.
The use of this mask is part of the strict application measures related to confinement measure of work organisation as well as social distancing.
It is not intended for the use of carers at the point of patient contact.
This mask is not a medical device within the definition of the Regulations UE/2017/745 (surgical masks) and is not PPE within the definition of Regulation UE/2016/425 (Filtration Masks of type FFP2).