Well this year has not turned out exactly as anyone had planned! We hope all our customers are keeping safe and well.
What have we been up to this in October?
- We have helped one of our regular clients (a health and safety company) kit out one of their clients with a quite a number of large dibond aluminium reflective signs. These were all bespoke signs and designed according to the customers specifications.
- We have helped one of our regular customers, who has recently acquired another business, with their bespoke warning safety signage that they put up on every job they do.
- We have supplied a gate maintenance company with all their bespoke warning signs to install on each job they do. We have been supplying this company with these signs for a number of years.
- We have created bespoke fire action notices for a couple of property management companies - adding their company logo and various address and contact details.
- One of our customers needed some signs in a specific size that was smaller than what we offered on our website and that was no problem. We made them up to the size they needed.
- One of our Welsh customers needed some bespoke social distancing signage for all the offices they manage so we have been helping them with all they need. We don't speak Welsh but given all the correcting wording we can do just about any sign in any language!!!!
These are just a few examples of the bespoke work we have carried out over the last few weeks. The customer provided us with their specifications and we created the proofs for them to approve before we went ahead with printing.
So if you can't find what you are looking for just drop us an email with your spec and we will be able to help you. If you can find what you are looking for but need a different size or additional wording etc then please also drop us an email with your wording as we can help you.
We are always happy to help!