It's not quite the August we had planned. Whilst typing this blog I'm supposed to have been sat in the sun enjoying some time off with the family abroad and by a pool. Instead I'm looking at a cloudy sky that's threatening to rain. Fortunately, I've managed to take a couple of days and afternoons off here and there and visited some great places around Yorkshire.
On the work front Social distancing signage is still proving to be popular and we are still seeing a number of clients asking for bespoke signs to help get them ready for staff returning to the office whilst schools, colleges and universities have been getting their premises kitted out with signage as they prepare to open in the coming weeks.
Here are a few of the bespoke orders we have been working on so far in August:
- We've had a health and safety company order a number of bespoke silver prestige signs for a number of apartment blocks they oversee as well as supplying them with some stock fire action notices.
- An electric charging company has asked us to provide a number of bespoke dibond aluminium signs.
- A property management company has asked us to provide them with some fire action notices customised with the clients details. We've done quite a bit of work for this client in the past so it's always great when they come back time and time again.
- We've supplied a large college in the Midlands with hundreds of the one way blue floor arrows to help them create a one way system for when their students return.
- A company based in Wales has asked us to make them a number of bespoke signs for their many offices spread across Wales. We've been delighted to help them. Even though we don't speak Welsh we can print anything as long as we are given the correct spelling/wording.
This is in addition to our usual stock orders. Whatever your signage requirements are drop us a line or quick email and we would be delighted to help.