June was a really busy month for us and particularly our customised signs.
Here are a few of the bespoke sign projects we have worked on this month.
- We created service labels for a maintenance company
- Our regular customer was after a large number of bespoke warning gate signs
- We have created over 100 photoluminescent signs for a housing association
- An aggregate company who regularly orders from us was after some large dibond aluminium customised signs for their site
- We created large quantities or customised asbestos labels for another customer
- A hotel group were after a number of reflective customised parking signs for their car parks.
If you have sign requirements that are not standard signs don't worry, we can still help you out. Just send us over the specifications and let us do the rest. We won't print the signs until you have confirmed that you are happy with the proofs that we email over to you. We offer quick turnaround times and competitive prices.