January always feels like the longest month ever yet we are almost half way into Feb and time is running away with itself.
Here are some of the bespoke jobs we have worked on in these last couple of weeks:
- Providing customers with stock orders
- Welsh signage has been particularly popular supplying these to schools and colleges - both stock and customised signs
- Customised a number of Floor A Frames for a an engineering firm
- Created door plates for a customer we have provided these for in the past
- Customised some Fire action signs with customers company details
- Topped up one of our regular water companies signage with 500 of their usual signs
- Provided a facilities management company with some fire action photoluminecent signs for some of the apartment blocks they manage customised with their company details
- Created 16 bespoke dibond aluminium signs for another engineering firm
- Customised maintenance labels for one of our regular customers
We really work hard to ensure that we can offer a quick turnaround on bespoke signs. Once you have contacted us with your requirements we then price up the job and once payment has been made we make unlimited changes on the proofs that we email over to you for your approval and only once you are truly happy and give us the go-ahead we will then go ahead and print them. We aim to have bespoke orders out within 48-72hrs of the go-ahead being given. This would depend on the nature of the job, materials etc but generally speaking out turnaround is really quick.